This week I decided to get creative in the kitchen and put a girlie twist on the typical Rice Krispy treat. What girl doesn’t like pink, sparkles, and sweets?
-1 bag Jet-Puffed Strawberry Mallows
-3 Tablespoons butter
-6½ cups Cheerios
-1/2 cup sprinkles
1. Place butter on stove top in pot on low heat, melting completely.
2. Add Jet-Puffed Strawberry Mallows to butter, stirring continuously until fully melted.
3. Pour melted butter and Jet-Puffed Strawberry Mallows mixture into mixing bowl with 6½ cups Cheerios.
4. Mix and gradually add in sprinkles until well blended.
5. Place mixture into pan and let cool.